Professional migration advice and services
Migrating to Australia is a complex process and if you don’t use a registered migration agent, you may receive poor or incorrect advice. There are more than 100 different visa subclasses each with their own set of requirements.
Our services include the following:
- Visa advice and application service
- Taking the lead in progressing each stage of the visa application process in consultation with you
- Providing updates on changes to the migration regulations that may have an impact on your visa application
- Liaising with DIBP until a decision is made on your visa application.
- Advising promptly on the outcome of your visa application.
General Skilled Migration services
We are extremely knowledgeable in General Skilled Migration. Our services include:
- Free initial assessment of your visa eligibility
- Providing advice, a detailed checklist and templates for the skills assessment requirements
- Drafting statutory declarations for evidence of employment
- Editing or suggesting changes to your resume to comply with the requirements of assessing authority or state government agencies
- Preparing and lodging your skills assessment application on your behalf
- Advising on state nomination requirements, providing a detailed checklist and templates for the state nomination process
- Preparing and lodging your Expression of Interest in SkillSelect