Our initial consultation includes the following:
- Providing a no cost, no obligation initial assessment of your visa eligibility and overall visa pathway, plus one or more backup options
- Providing advice on the appropriate ANZSCO occupation to nominate and whether the occupation belongs on the Medium to Long-term Strategic Skills List and/or Short-term Skilled Occupation List
- Providing the expected costs and charges for each stage of the application and the professional service fee to undertake the whole process
- Answering all your questions until you feel you are well-informed and ready to commence the visa application process.
Our visa advice and application service include the following:
- Providing a document checklist and templates for each stage of the application process.
- Helping you update your resume/curriculum vitae, advising on the necessary requirements such as employer references and reviewing specific assessing authority requirements, e.g Competency Demonstration Reports for Engineers Australia.
- Preparing all necessary forms for each stage of the application process.
- Managing each stage of the application, such as skills assessment, nomination by State or Territory Government, Expression of Interest and visa application process (Skilled Migration stream).
- Certifying documents as true copies of the original – either in person or if original documents are couriered from overseas to our business address.
- Keeping you informed on the progress of each stage of the application process, including prompt advice when the assessing authority, State or Territory Government or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has made contact regarding your application.
- Lodging a valid visa application following a rigorous check of all the necessary visa requirements.
- Advising on the medical check process, including providing you the eMedical referral letters for all applicants included in your application.
- Liaising with DIBP until a decision is made on your visa application.
- Advising promptly on the outcome of your visa application.
Once you arrive in Australia following your visa grant, we recommend you take some necessary steps to start living your life in Australia.